The below terms and conditions of sale are applicable to any and all orders placed on the Polymath Products webstore, or placed with us by telephone call. Please read through them thoroughly before placing your order, and please feel free to print them off for future reference.
1. We reserve the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time and without providing notice to customers. The terms and conditions applying to any given order are the ones written in this list at the time the order is placed.
2. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of the order being placed. Orders will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class for UK orders, and Royal Mail International Standard for international orders. For orders placed before 15:00 (UK time) on a working day, we aim to dispatch on the same day. Estimated delivery times are 1-2 working days for UK orders, 3-5 working days for European orders, and 5-7 working days for orders outside of Europe. In certain countries there can be delays for customs processing of your parcel, so please allow for this.
3. If you do not receive your goods within 30 days of the date that the order was placed, then Polymath Products has no liability to you unless notified in writing within 40 days of the order being placed. Notifications of non-delivery should be made by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
4. We make every effort to ensure that our products are described and pictured as accurately as possible at the time you place an order on the Polymath Products webstore. This includes making sure that our prices are correct. However, if a pricing error does occur, and we discover the error before the order is dispatched, we will contact you and give you the option to either proceed with the order at the correct price (with the difference being refunded or charged depending on overpricing / underpricing respectively), or for the order to be cancelled and an immediate full refund provided to you. If you notice a pricing discrepancy before, during or after an order, please let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make the necessary adjustments.
5. At Polymath Products, we want for every single one of our customers to be completely happy with their products and their ordering experience. To this end, if for any reason you aren’t happy with the goods you’ve received from us, please contact us within 40 days of the date the order was placed, and we will arrange a return of the product to us for a replacement or full refund. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
6. The contract between you (the customer) and Polymath Products shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute between both parties will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
7. Due to the nature of some of the products we sell, and some of the component parts therein, we have a policy of only selling to persons aged 18 or over. This applies to all products sold on the Polymath Products webstore, over the phone, or any other channel that Polymath Products sells through. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, and in placing your order, you are confirming that you are aged at least 18 years.
8. Importation of goods – It is the sole responsibility of the ‘importer’ (customer) to adhere to local laws with regards to the importation any and all products that we sell. If, during transit, your order requires customs clearance then it will be the sole responsibility of the ‘importer’ (customer) to provide relevant documentation. Polymath Products accepts no liability for any of our products which are seized or delayed due to customs, or any costs that arise from this, including any import taxes / duties.
9. Orders which are refused upon a delivery attempt, or not collected from the carrier depot after a failed delivery attempt, if subsequently returned to us may incur a re-stocking fee. We reserve the right for this to be at our discretion.
10. All prices displayed on the Polymath Products webstore are inclusive of VAT at 20% (for UK only; all sales outside of the UK are zero-rated for VAT).
11. At Polymath Products, we take our customers’ security while shopping with us very seriously. We don’t take or store any customers’ payment details, and we use trusted, secure payment gateways for processing the transactions. We do collect customers’ delivery and contact details necessary for the delivery and order notification procedure, and these details are collected and processed with care and in accordance with UK law, and are never sold on to third parties. Naturally, the Polymath Products website is fully SSL certified, so you can have full confidence when buying through our site. Check out the green ‘https’ (HTTP Secure) protocol and padlock symbol in your browser’s address bar while on our site.
Polymath Products is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.